I was supposed to be in London by now. And yet I am not in London right now. In fact, I am in Rosalee’s dorm room in Toronto because that’s where my layover happened to be last night.
You may be wondering—hey, what the fuck? To which I would reply, I do not know what the fuck. The little I do know of the fuck is that my (poorly) chosen airline, Air Canada, overbooked my flight to London from Toronto, so the staff kindly (dumbly) offered for me to sleep on the floor over night to catch a flight the next afternoon. They booked me for that flight and confirmed my seat, so I should now be landing in Heathrow around 6:30 a.m., Monday. I start classes Monday. I have random little things to do Monday that now no longer includes sleep apparently.
At this point, I’m kind of “whatever” about the whole deal. I just want to catch brunch with Rosalee and throw back mimosas before my flight because I heard the classy ones do it like that.
People keep asking me if I’m excited to go to London and at this point, I have no fucking clue.▲15 | reblog
My brother’s getting married today. And the bride’s dad decided he wanted to get in for a picture lol.▲63 | reblog
▲468750 | reblog
- Guy: Hey let's engage in the sexy times.
- Me: Very cool.
- Guy: Like, we're in this cool vintage cabin in the beautiful woods. Let's get down and dirty.
- Me: Um yeah. Sure.
- Guy: And I'm just gonna put my camera over here facing us.
- Me: I mean, OK. I guess you don't want that to fall anywhere. It looks expensive even though you look like your permanent address is the back of a broken down station wagon.
- Guy: And let me just set a timer...
- Me: What? Why?
- Guy: Because we're gonna look so good doin' the nasty. Like, I'm talking at least 60 notes on a no-name Tumblr.
- Me: Why does that ma--
- Guy: Shhhhhhh. People eat this shit up. You're white and fairly hairless and I'm white and fairly hairless..
- Me: I'm Korean.
- Guy: Oh wait. Huh. You are. Nevermind I guess.
- Me: Yeah. Good call.
- Guy: ...you know any girls with wolf tattoos on their side or a triangle on the back of their neck?
▲5 | reblog