Have you seen my new video? There’s been a ton of great feedback on it! Prime example, above.▲36 | reblog
- Diane: Do you know what they mean by ship?
- Julia: Yeah, like put things in boxes.
- Diane: Yes.
- Julia: And like ship them across the country.
And do you like it when they do this in front of you on a stage?
Well, you’re in luck. I’m giving away FREE 2 tickets to Finish Ticket’s (they’re on Spotify for reference blah blah blah) show “Ugly Sweater Social” in San Francisco on Dec. 22, which is a Saturday, at 9pm.
The venue is the Great American Music Hall and they’re playing with French Cassettes. I don’t know who they are but I assume they hit objects that make noise as well. Well enough to be playing a show in front of people.
If you think you can make it to the show and stuff, answer below and we’ll work something out.
Ummm, yeah. You doing good? Good.▲9 | reblog
Today’s a busy ass day but on the upside, I tried on this shirt I bought over a year ago but never actually bothered to wear out. And I like it! Good thinking, past!me. A real pat-on-the-back worthy type of moment. Also, that is a not so strategically placed bowl of yogurt and granola in my hand.▲16 | reblog
Submit your questions now through the ask box or this post. MmmmkkkkKkk.▲15 | reblog
Anonymous asked: How do I break up with my girlfriend of three years? Neither of us have done anything wrong but it feels like we're growing apart and we're just staying together because we're scared to find anyone else.
uhhhhHHHH i don’t know why you’re coming to me but perhaps you could smash a DVD copy of the Pixar movie Up. Then look her in the eye and say, “We’re breaking up”.
If I actually know you in the real life, text me or something and I’ll give you a real answer lol.▲22 | reblog
Why Declawing is a Bad Idea (An 1-minute guide)
More about declawing:
Paw Project (awesome documentary on declawing)
Humane Society’s stance on declawing
Specific complications of declawing:
Alternatives to declawing:
Sticky paws (furniture scratch deterrent)
Soft paws (nail caps)
Big thanks to Diane Kang who popped out of NYU to draw cats for me.
Here’s an info graphic I helped make awhile back! I love cats, so please don’t hurt them :’(▲89150 | reblog
I was bored so I stalked some of you guys that are subscribed to my channel. These are some of the people that I subscribed to in case ya wanna add somethin’ new to your own subscription boxes:
- Mario - the dude is from New Zealand. WHAT.
- Mirella - she’s German, so I understand 0% of what she says but I somehow still enjoy the videos??
- Tommy - judging by the accent, I’d say he’s British. He understands Tumblr and the need for wi-fi.
- Laura- She’s from Australia, which is still so much cooler than anything about me. I’ve aways noticed her commenting super nice things on my channel. True sweetheart.
- Tyler - Canadian dude that I found through Mario’s channel because I’m creepy. He has braces (or at least he did) and pretty videos.
Mhmm. Yeah, yeah. That’s it. Now I’m gonna go get my laundry. I would say let them know I sent you BUT I feel like their reaction would be “Diane WHO?” So don’t. BUT do check them out, if ya wanna.▲4 | reblog